• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Loading Adobe fonts on macOS monterey

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'im using a Macbook Air M1 with Apple Silicon. The fonts I activated in CC don't show up in Photoshop or other applications. They do however on my iMac (Intel). In Creative Cloud if I go by Market Place > Browse Adobe Fonts a web page is opened and I can configure my fonts. If however I go Apps > Manage fonts the app hangs just displaying "Loading Adobe Fonts…".

What can I do to activaed these fonts?

Regards

Michael

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

In the mean time I found a solution.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I carefully followed the instructions on this website, downloaded the the 2 apps (AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, LogCollectorTool), uninstalled CC and then resintalled it. Great! Now the fonts are there again.

But it took me hours to find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled the full creative suite, still the same problem. Just a big "Loading Adobe Fonts..." spinner for hours. Restarted the computer and programs multiple times. Went to the web interface and deactivated and reactivated the font families. Also tried going into the More Fonts menu in Illustrator and downloading individually. Those downloads also failed. 

I urgently need these fonts to work in Illustrator & Figma (or any application). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the mean time I found a solution.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I carefully followed the instructions on this website, downloaded the the 2 apps (AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, LogCollectorTool), uninstalled CC and then resintalled it. Great! Now the fonts are there again.

But it took me hours to find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

When I moved all my data and apps from my Intel MacBook Pro to my M1 Mac Mini, it somehow only broke Adobe Fonts, which was driving my batty. After 3 fresh CC installs, I came across this. FINALLY!

I wasn't too upset; things like this are going to happen when changing entire chipsets -- I just couldn't find the solution.

You're a life saver. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael2406! Your solution worked for me and it followed what Adobe Support said to do with the M1 chip MacBook. Sooooo appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU ARE THE BEST! Very much appreciate you putting this info here for all the suckers with M1 issues. THANK YOU. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gosh THANK YOU!!!!!!!! This solved it for me. Same issue with Adobe Fonts not activating after migrating to M1 Mac Mini. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!!!! This fixed my issue as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, you fixed my problem! Thank you for sharing the solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael the GOATTTTTT!!! Thanks so much mate! Worked flawlessly for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed my problem as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was a hassle but it worked. Took an hour or so out of my day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn’t for me on macOS 12.0.1 Monterey.

However, I downloaded macOS 12.1, Beta 3, and the problem is fixed. (You have to have an Apple Developer account to download the betas.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! This was driving me NUTS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info....worked like a charm!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are having an ongoing discussion on this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/problem-mit-adobefonts-unter-os12-01-mit-m1-p... 

We would request you to please join the discussion and try the steps suggested in the correct answer.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get this Cleaner tool? I see it referred to in the thread, but not a link to it or information for getting it? It's very frustrating to have this new M1 MBP and I can't activate my Adobe fonts when they work just fine on my old MBP with an Intel core. 

-Jim 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, look at my post on top!

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann, seit dem ich mein neues MB Pro mit M1Pro Prozessor habe, keine AdobeFonts mehr laden. Ist das ein allgemeines Problem? Hat jemand das gleich Problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hendrikscherdin,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I have escalated this to our team to investigate and check at their end. We'll share the updates with you as soon as we hear anything from team's end.

We'll try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please clarify what you mean by the fonts not loading?

- Are they not appearing in the font menus of your software?

- Are they listed under Active Fonts in the "Manage fonts" panel in the Creative Cloud desktop application? You can find this panel in the left sidebar under Apps.

- What is your Adobe ID? Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

It would also be helpful if you can run the log collector tool described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

- Please attach the resulting ZXP file to your response if possible. The Adobe LogCollector Portal location will work, as well.

We appreciate your help here! This information will aid us in determining the issue.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly,

It seems I'm experiencing the same problem as the original poster after upgrading to a new Apple M1 max chip machine using Mac OS 12.01.

I can activate fonts through my account on a browser but they don't appear as options when in applications, nor do they show up when I open previous files using these Adobe Fonts typefaces. Interesitngly, the Creative Cloud app for downloading updates, etc... doesn't seem to connect to Adobe fonts either. I see just a spinning wheel when I click on the tab to review acitve fonts.

My ID is  conorh66842426

I've made a ZXP log file but it's too large to attach. You can download it from here: https://we.tl/t-bXDm3INV8L

Thank you, 

Conor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Conor,

Thanks for providing this information. Can you clarify what your Adobe ID email address is please? The email address you use to sign into Creative Cloud.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I´m facing the same problem (new Macbook Pro M1 Pro). Apps are working, but the fonts are not synced. If I try to use the cloud app and go to Fonts tab I just see an endless spinning wheel... 

Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Please provide the same information I posted above and we will investigate the issue.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines