• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder's compatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All. I'm Adobe Premiere Pro user and i would like to know wich the Adobe Media Encoder version the most compatibilitys with Adobe Premiere Pro (Vers 14.0.3)?
Best regards and happy day

TOPICS
Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could be wrong but I believe Adobe Media Encoder version numbers run the same as Premiere Pro because they go hand in hand. So I just looked through the available versions of Adobe Media Encoder and there is a 14.0.3 version. I would try that one. Usually, when you install Premiere Pro, Media Encoder automatically installs the version you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Thank you for your answer.
Now I'm using Media Encoder v. 14.2 (build 45) with Premiere. Is it Ok?
But sometimes it doesn’t load/work after that time when I sent my sequence/timeline to queue in the export dialog window
Good morning Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always update my Media Encoder at the same time as I update Premiere Pro and keep them at the same versions and never have any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines