Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ae and AME not rendering

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder aren't rendering. I usually "Queue in AME" but when I do that it says "Connecting to project" forever and never does anything. And if I try to hit stop or pause it crashes. So then I tried rendering in AE and when I did that it came out a black screen and said error. I've tried reinstalling AME, pressing shift while opening it, I even left for like 2 hours while it said "Connecting to project" and when I came back it hadn't gone anywhere. Then I went and tried to render an old project I rendered a while ago already and it wouldn't even do that.

Please help me I'm loosing my patience as this has been going on for a few weeks and I'm unable to render out anything.

Thanks, Chloe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chloe,

We're sorry for the experience. Our product team is aware of this issue and they are investigating the issue. Check out this article to know more: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-should-i-do-when-after-effects-compositions-do...

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines