Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link never connects

Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm used to having to stop the dynamic link process and media encoder if I plan on reopening the program and using it more than once... but now even doing that won't get the dynamic link server to connect, it just hangs there...

No updates available, this is the updated version that doesn't work.

I know I'm not the only one with this issue, what's the deal... media encoder is supposed to make exporting easier not completely impossible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI matth99297433

Sorry for the Dynamic Link issue. It seems like a version conflict issue. Dynamic Link requires both applications updated to the same version. Please check the exact dot version of both the applications. Here are the steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matth99297433,

Can you please confirm if the issue that you were facing has been resolved or not?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this problem. Can't connect as well as prompting me that Dynamic Link isn't installed. I uninstalled everything, used the cleaner to scrub everything, here is a report of my tool log

After rebooting and downloading and reinstalling Creative Cloud, I installed only After Effects (which then automatically installed Media Encoder) thus far. I opened AE, pulled up a file that I've already rendered previously, attempted to export into AME, and now it's been on this screen for over 5 mins...

Same here...

Strange though, that in my AppData Roaming files, Adobe Cleaner didn't scrub any of this:

Inside this dynamiclinkmediaserver file, there is this Debug DB txt...could this be the source of the problem?

Where do I go from here? thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines