• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Could not read from source

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this issue for months on my Macbook Pro.  Every time I queue renders from After Effects and try to change export settings or render I get an error saying "could not read from source"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled ME and AE, all of creative cloud, and even reformatted my macbook several times.  Same error.  In need of a fix so I don't have to export in pro res from AE and then convert to h.264 in ME.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. We'll need more information to troubleshoot the dynamic link related issue between AE and AME.

• Have you used any third party plug-ins with your project?
  • What happens when you import the AE project manually in AME?
  • Adobe has recently released a new version for AE and AME. Did you update the application to test if it brings any change? Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • I use the GoPro Reframe plug-in
  • When I import AE project manually the import window says "connected to 'project name'" but doesn't show any compositions to import
  • Yes I have kept updating with hopes to a fix, also tried using past media encoder versions.  Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines