• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Queue not working

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I want to export a project from AE and choose "add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue", nothing happens. This vital function simply does not work.

I can wait forever, nothing loads in the queue. Also manually adding it to the queue doesn't work.
I have a recent MacBook Pro with 16GB ram and I7, I always have the most recent updates. nothing ever helps.
I see this problem being reported all over many forums and have never seen Adobe offer a solution or even recognize the issue.

The only thing that helps is restarting my system and then adding a file to the queue works.

But after working a short period of time on other files, it will not work anymore.

Having to export a big number of files daily, this is becoming a big waste of time and money for my company.

I have had this issue for over a year now and it's becoming such a big problem and frustration that I am considering canceling my subscription and finding alternatives.

Any help is more than welcome.

I apologize if there is another thread going here about this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add to media encoder queue is not working... its opening ME but noting appear so i cannot render my AE compositions for a week now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something to do with the Dynamic Link Server???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am here with the exact same problem, on the newly updated premiere and AME that just came out minutes ago.

I cannot queue my projects, not being a ble to use a vital function that I need to keep my workflow moving. Once again adobe dropping the ball with basic fixes while they keep pumping out these "updates"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea what the issue was, but I did come up with a fix that worked for me.

After trying to add a sequence to the queue several times with nothing showing up, I tried to see if I could add it from inside Media Encoder instead. I went to File > Add Premiere Pro Sequence... and selected my project file. When I did, all of the jobs I had added to the queue previously appeared. That's it. Seems to be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem, media encoder queue is not working, it open but noting show on queue, i cannot render anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Fixed for me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Fixed for me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing that fix. I've been using AME since it first came out and didn't realize you could import a Premiere sequence. It worked for me, too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try to add item to queue but its waiting so long time and nothing!

Screen Shot 2562-07-21 at 20.05.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem, almost blowed my mind. In my case was the dumbest thing. I dont know how, but I swapped the Queue window for the Watched folder window, as shown on the print screen. Hope it helps.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just smashed my face on the table... I wanted to try this when I realised, that I don't even have the option between those two tabs. So I reseted the workspace... an that was the fix for me... thx a million!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here. It can take 4 or 5 restarts before I can export from After Effects to Media Encoder and this is all on the latest 2021 software! Ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I found a solution for me. I normally work on a server. I now downloaded my Folder with all my files to my desktop and added my composition manually from my desktop. I work on a mac with Mojave.

best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines