• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile notifications

Engaged ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this was a feature available back in CC 2015, and just recently wanted to see if I could enable it again. There doesn't appear to be any documentation (at least in search results), as to whether or not it's available in CC 2018+?

I'm looking to have After Effects / Premiere or Adobe Media Encoder provide push notifications to my iOS Creative Cloud app. The CC2015 version even let you see the render progress. This way I can be alerted when a render is completed and / or if it failed.

Thank you
Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used that feature in CC 2015 and was totally unaware that it ever existed. I have looked in CC 2019 and cannot find any option to push notifications anywhere.

I can see the render progress bar in CC 2019 when i have the Encoding panel open. If you want to see the actual video make sure that Preview while encoding is selected in AME´s Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I came across that CC2015 video on YouTube.  That was not real, just a mock-up... of what we've all been dreaming about for ages....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines