• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pproheadless.exe Crashes during encoding

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with pproheadless.exe crashing in the middle of encoding a video. Not sure why yet. This is a new issue for me and I am still trying to troubleshoot it. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Windows 10 Pro

I7 - 7820

32GB Ram

2- 256GB SSD in a Raid Internal (This is where I do all of my work from)

1- 6TB USB 3.0 External Seagate (for storage)

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ram

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tested to do the same export with the same settings from within Premiere Pro instead of using AME? I understand that you want to use AME, but it would be interesting to see if Premiere Pro can export the same media without issues since the media itself sometimes causes errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have and Premier Pro crashes too. I am hoping it's just something wonky with this project and I won't have these issues in the future. I have had it pop up randomly before but not a constant issue like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Any overklocking on the computer, CPU/RAM/GPU?

- What kind of media do you edit, iow .mp4/.mow, and from what camera?

What happens if you export to CineForm? (Use the QuickTime Exporter)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No overclocking though, I am using a gaming pc so I believe it does do some overclocking on the fly. I am editing MP4 and some QuickTime files for my lower thirds. I was able to successfully export using Premier Pro though it did take a few tries. I will try exporting to CineForm latter today and let you know the results. Oh, I am using my Samsung Note 8 for recording the video and I have a separate audio track being recorded by a computer for audio clarity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey ChrisTut, I'm experiencing the same issue as you. Have you managed to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines