Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a component to a different Library

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: 
When I create a component, I can only add it to the "Document Assets" library. I would love to be able to navigate to a different Library while inside my current document and add it there. I believe "Cloud Libraries" used to work this way. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Oops... nevermind. I found the solution. There's a "+" button at the very bottom of every Library. 

My bad. Carry on 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops... nevermind. I found the solution. There's a "+" button at the very bottom of every Library. 

My bad. Carry on 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check if those components are still updating if you change theirs master in the original Library. Last time I've checked they were updating only in the original Library, not in others where it was added afterwards with that "+" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know you are able to resolve your issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines