• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD cloud file missing

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that is currently in the adobe cloud, I think (https://xd.adobe.com/view/6194b423-2818-4836-95cb-acdf431cca2b-34c7/). But it is not allowing me to open in Adobe XD. It also is not showing up in my profile as a cloud document. I was trying to share ti with myself but am not having any luck either. I recently upgraded my profile while working on the project and then Adobe crashed and since then I have not been able to access. I think this is where the problem stems from. Any insight would be awesome. Thank you.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Data loss , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check if you are able to see the file here https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents? If not, then please ensure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID using which the file was created as you mentioned, you upgraded the profile, so in case if you changed the Adobe ID/Email Address. In case if there is any other email address, please sign in with that and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for answering! Unfortunately, the file was not in the link you provided. I also never changed my email or anything when upgrading my account. I provided the link above to the project which take me to all the screens I created, is there a way to reference that link to find the cloud document and associate it back to my account?

I'm not sure if my ID changed when I upgraded my account. Is that something that it does on its own or am I the only one with that capability?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for trying what suggested above. We would also like to know if you're the owner of this file or it was shared with you. You can also check out the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/shared or in the deleted tab.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines