• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe .xd files very high size and increasing

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We created a Library of our Design System on Adobe XD Cloud (Coediting Enabled) and we created a new file and import the Library in it. 

And new file size is over ~700MB (when we download to local disk is 132MB). What's the problem? We can not open new file for working because is laggy. 

File has components and components have states is this the problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  i agree this is a big problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind sharing the file with me over a private message so that we can escalate the issue to the team? It would be really helpful if you can share the OS & XD version of your machine. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I am facing the same issues as what Serkan had shared. Can you please suggest a workaround?

VM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing this problem Serkan. Does your design system include a lot of component states? Using states has caused my file size to increase considerably, especially in cases where I am using one type of component that has many different states throughout my project. I tried deleting the states from a common component as a test to see what happens and my file size went from over 100mb to 50mb. For me, this renders states unusable in most cases (not to mention all of the other bugs and issues with them).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines