• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD for Jira Cloud app configuration not saving

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the Adobe XD app for Jira (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/jira-add-on.ug.html).

I like the idea of this app because having a dedicated field in my Jira tickets to paste an XD link allows my team to have a dedicated place to look for design work. It also has nice unfurls which is better than just pasting in a plain text URL.

However, I seem to be stuck on step 5 of the attached link. I have gotten the app installed in Jira, but whenever I configure the app it will not save my configuration (the step with the screenshot shown in the link above). That means that I cannot enable the app for any of my projects, so nothing about it is working.

Is this a known issue? Is the app outdated? Any help on how I can make the configuration stick would be great.

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

This is definitely frustrating. Could you please connect with our XD plugin developer here: https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com so that they can help you with your issue?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ayla,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. It looks more like a plugin issue, so if you have tried basic troubleshooting like re-installing the plugin, I'd recommend contacting the plugin support directly. To contact them, please right-click on the plugin name in the panel and then click support.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rishabh,

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, I've had an impossible time getting support for this issue.

I have tried going on Adobe's website and using the live chat support to get help. I have done this twice, and both times they told me that I have to contact Atlassian to get help, but directly on the XD app page in the Jira marketplace, the support information says that "Adobe Inc. provides support for this app." (see attached image)

I have tried clicking the "email vendor" link on this page, which directs me to write to an Adobe email address, but when I sent an email I got a postmaster bounce back stating that this email address doesn't accept emails from people not on its allowed senders list.

I have tried clicking the "submit a support request" link, which takes me to the AdobeXD UserVoice forum and also clicks through to here. I got the advice from an Adobe live chat support person to submit a ticket by posting here.

I even tried clicking on the "See existing Q&A in Atlassian Community" link on this page, and I found someone who recently seemed to have a similar issue that I had, but an Atlassian community representative responded to their issue stating that Adobe manages this plugin and to reach out to you all.

I am starting to get really frustrated that I cannot find someone who supports this plugin who can talk to me about the issue. I just keep getting redirected. All I really want is to connect with the right person so I can solve my issue and stop bothering a ton of people who probably want to spend their time doing other things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is definitely frustrating. Could you please connect with our XD plugin developer here: https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com so that they can help you with your issue?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines