Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd is getting slower

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I'm working on an app using Adobe Xd CC and i couldn't help but notice that the more content i add, the slower it gets. And by slow I mean "can't even zoom in or out" kind of slow, which is getting kind of annoying.

And as if that wasn't restrictive enough, some features decided to just stop working on certain pages. For instance I can't set new transitions between those pages while I still can with the first ones I designed.

I'm clueless and a bit irritated at this point, my PC can run anything quite fast but this.

Is it because the software was only designed to manage a few pages? Is it something else? Please help!

Sorry for the bad English and thank you in advance if you have any answer.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Hi Sherif - for what it’s worth, I ran the update that came out this morning and I’ve been flying through my XD all day. Not sure if you magically put some fixes in with that release? In any case - it’s running better for me now. I’ll stay on this thread and let you know if any more issues come up. Thank you all for getting back to me. Much appreciated.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Hi, I have been having the same problem for a while. Assumed that was a problem of the device & upgraded to a SSD. Switched to macbook pro after that. The problem was persisting. After I noticed this thread I deleted all the components & XD is fast as before.

I am not sure if its a coincidence. Components where helpful but it becomes a problem to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello ther, I am having and issue with adobe XD. It is taking forever to cancel it took three hour to load and it will not let me sign out. what do I do? 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines