• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD is not letting me create new documents or open old ones, no error message

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying all night to create a new document with the iPhone 11 document preset, but I cannot no matter what I do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have installed earlier versions of XD, I have tried using the various presets available to no change. I am also unable to open any saved documents locally or through the cloud. I am on a Mac and I am stumped, I do not know what to do.Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 12.22.18 AM.png

This is the perpetual screen that I get with the pinwheel loading cursor.

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused , Please restart your machine once and issue still persists  please share following details :

1) XD version and Mac OS version.

2) Screenshot of creative cloud and core sync version (You find under help menu of creative cloud desktop application ).

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines