• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Lost access to all Cloud documents

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost full access to my cloud documents, as well as losing access to document history and the ability to have someone join the document as a contributor.

Spoke to colleagues I work with who have similar issues with the application based in India, specifically Chennai and Noida.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the cloud documents in XD. Would you mind trying to open the cloud documents from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Let us know if you're able to see the files.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harishika,

Nothing is in the file sections.

I checked the items shared with me but there is nothing there either. The last document shared with me was just 1 week ago and shows in my adobe CC desktop management app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to Uninstall CC App Manager and use Repair? Are you able to see your other files in Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

repairing CC as we speak, I only use the cloud documents for XD files to share with colleagues. But I can see illustrator files no issue because they have been saved locally to my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried the repair option and nothing is visible when i open XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggestion. Could you please try signing out of XD and Creative Cloud and then sign backin?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I tried that but it didn't work, I also tried attempting to view my files from the link you posted earlier and I now get a Not Authorised Error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind telling me if you're working in an enterprise network? Could you please share the screenshot of your about XD info page?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I am currently logged onto my enterprice account but on my personal network at home.

Below is a screen shot of when i log in. Early yesterday, I had the option to look into my cloud documents and retrieve them, but now you can see it is completely missing.

Also, when i try to access my work ovia web browser it says i am not authorised to look at this section, despite being logged in.

Adobe XD Cloud Document missing.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

A colleague has invitd me to mutliple documents which i previously had access to, and for each one i get an error message 'Sorry, we can't open this document'

This is the same on my PC & Laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error I get when trying to access my cloud documents via web browser

Adobe XD Cloud Document access unauthorised.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 401 unauthorized credentials

This error occurs when the application does not support Federated login and must be logged into as an Adobe ID.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/tshoot-fed-id.html#:~:text=the%20ACS%20string.-,E....

Also please review https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/tshoot-fed-id.html#:~:text=the%20ACS%20string.-,E....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2 links you have sent Ares, lead the same page.

When I login, I am logging in with my usual login details, which have never faulted. It then requires me to login via 2 factor via my companies website and logs me in no issues.

So no idea why it isn't recognising this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the information. Could you please share your Adobe ID, phone number and location with me over a private message so that I can escalate the issue to the team for investigation?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines