• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Mark For Export Sync in Component

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I am facing an issue with "Mark/Unmark for Export'' ... it's not Syncing with all the components when I am changing it in the root component. But inside the component layer it's working. 

Say ... I have a component "Button'' which consists of "Rectangle 1" and "Rectangle 1". And I used this "Button" in 10 places in my design. Now when I check the "Mark for Export" in the root "Button" component then the rest 10 "Button" do not get the change. But if I change it in "Rectangle's" then all Rectangles inside 10 "Button" get the change. 

Any advice if it's possible to "Mark/Unmark for Export" for components.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. I checked with the team and according to them this seems to be working as designed. But they are definitely looking into this for making improvements. They have kept the bug in testing status and didn't closed it. 

I will let you know if I have any more updates on it in future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you're unable to mark the rest 10 instances of the component in the design and you're able to make changes in the components. For better understanding, is it possible for you to record a video of the worlfow and share with us here? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Sorry screen record is not able to but sharing some pictures and this should be Ok to clarify. 

- In my design I have Component Button which consist of Rectangle 1 and Rectangle 2. And I used this Button 3  times on the ArtBoard.

- Now if I mark the root Button Component for export then the other 3 Button do not have that change effect.  

- But if I mark an internal Rectangle of root Button then all other 3 Buttons that Rctangle get that change effect.

XD_Issue.png

Please advise how to fix so the Mark for export will effect take place in Button Components.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone can give suggestion please?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the video with details. Could you please share the OS and XD version of your machine? I will log a bug for this issue for investigation purpose.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is Windows 10 and XD is 32.0.22.11.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info. We have the XD 33.1 version available. Could you please try updating and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA, I installed and tested 33.1.12. But the issue still present.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. I checked with the team and according to them this seems to be working as designed. But they are definitely looking into this for making improvements. They have kept the bug in testing status and didn't closed it. 

I will let you know if I have any more updates on it in future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there.

Is there any fix for this problem "Mark For Export Sync in Component". Now I am using XD 36 but still the problem remains. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines