• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD occasionally crashes when resizing SVGs (Error 4091)

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've noticed that Adobe XD has a tendency to occasionally stop working if I try to resize an SVG that I've imported. For instance, I've been downloading some icons from Google's material design site. After I drag and drop them into Adobe XD, I usually try to resize them so they are the appropriate scale. However, as I noted, this often causes Adobe XD to throw an errow message, as pictured below. It simply states that something went wrong, and in order to continue working, I need to close and re-open the document. For the error, it gives the code 4091. Thoughts on what this could be, and why it seems to occasionally occur?

I'm not sure what other specific factors could be at play, either. I'm not quite sure yet, but it looks like it might primarily occur with SVGs that I've just inserted into the project, whereas ones that were already present do not have this issue.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I tried the same workflow on my end on Windows 10 and XD 30.1 and it seems to be working fine. So we will need to troubleshoot and isolate the root cause at your end. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. I can't see a screenshot of the error in the post however if possible please check if you have an option of "Learn More" in the same error message? If yes, please click on that share a screenshot.
  3. Do you use an additional external monitor? If yes, will it be possible to test it without any additional monitor?
  4. If you have Windows OS, I'd recommend checking if the Graphics card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website.
  5. If it happens again while testing, please collect system logs by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and you can share the logs by adding it to cloud storage and sharing the link either here or privately by clicking on my name. Also, please share the time stamp when it crashes.

Note: While sending a private message, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines