Exit

Adobe XD Share Links not working

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

My version of XD is : 28.1.12.3, with Windows 10

I can’t generate any of my prototype links, no matter how I restart it or reinstall it.....

the progress bar always move up to 99%  ,and get an "error 2410".....

I've searched community, the issue seems to be resolved now, but it doesn't:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-error-while-sharing-a-public-and-private-links-in-xd/m...

Does anyone knows how to resolve it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. We have an ongoing discussion happening here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-view-the-xd-links/td-p/11147578?page=1 Please join the discussion.

We are sorry for the inconvenince.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try renaming the Title of the link in the Share Link window and then check again if you are able to publish the link? Let us know if it helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have renamed the Title, the progress bar moves up to 100%, but still not success and shows "error 2401"...
Does it has other solution?

Regards,

Athem Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying Athem. Could you please update Adobe XD to the latest version that is 28.3 and check again. If it still doesn't work, I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

If you are comfortable in sharing these details, I'd request to send these details through private message. To send a private message you can click on my name and then click on send a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your attention for this matter,

but it still doesn't work ( error 2401).....

I have sent you the private message, please check it.

Athem Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details Athem. Could you please try a few things and share your observation:

1. After installing the log collector tool, please follow the steps shared in the help article above to share the logs.
  2. Please check if you are able to publish a link on a new file? If yes, please try copying the content from that file and then try publishing it.
  3. If it still doesn't work, please try switching to a different network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. After installing the log collector tool, please follow the steps shared in the help article above to share the logs. AdobeLogs_20200401_060125_242-win.zip
  2. Please check if you are able to publish a link on a new file? If yes, please try copying the content from that file and then try publishing it. No, it still doesn't work
  3. If it still doesn't work, please try switching to a different network. I've switched a different netwoek, but still error 2401

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Athem. We have raised feedback with our Engineering team and will update this discussion with the next course of action once we have an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but I get no error code and it wont go past 50%. This may be due to the maintenance that just happened on the experience cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. We have an ongoing discussion happening here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-view-the-xd-links/td-p/11147578?page=1 Please join the discussion.

We are sorry for the inconvenince.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. It won't go past 50%. I am seeing the error code: 44:63.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines