Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with arrange shortcuts:

Bring to FrontShift + Ctrl + ]
Bring ForwardCtrl + ]
Send BackwardCtrl + [
Send to BackShift + Ctrl + [

I use arrange all the time, but I have to click with mouse and sometimes its very frustraiting that when the item is below something I would like to just use keyboard shortcuts (and I would prefer them always)

But the problem is that my keyboard is in Finnish, so the key "[" you need to press ctrl+alt to get that, so none of those shortcuts work because of that. This is a HUGE problem. How to fix it ?

As the XD is a software that we use to create user friendly UI's it would be great that it would be one itself. You need to consider different languaged keyboards and not only English one. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We have already highlighted this to our Engineering team and they are aware of the issue and working on a fix. You will surely see improvements in future releases. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines