• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD shows as disconnected, even when connection is active

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using ver26, XD constantly reports that it is disconnected and won't sync my cloud files up. This issue is intermittent and happens frequently both at work and when I'm working from home

Things I've tried:

• Logging out/logging back into Adobe CC
  • uninstalling/reinstalling XD, Adobe CC
  • restarting computer
  • resetting router (only at home)
  • opening ports 80 and 443 (home only)

As you can see in the attached photo, my current XD document is reporting that it is disconnected, but I have an active working internet connection. Creative Cloud recognizes that I am online, but adobe XD does not.

Any  help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BardiaDoust,

Sorry to hear you are facing issues while working on Adobe XD. This occurs when there is an issue with the Core Sync. The team is aware of the issue and is working on fixing it so that it doesn't occur even intermittently.  You should be able to see the fix in future releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BardiaDoust,

Could you please let us know a few more details like

• Which OS version are you working on?
  • Since you mentioned that you are facing in XD 26, have you updated your XD to the latest version XD 27? Are you facing the issue there as well?

Also, we would request you to please generate log files using the information provided in this document <https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html >  which will help the team to analyze the issue better.

Once the files are generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference.

Let us know if you face any trouble with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome
 After installing the new version of the adobe xd program, when opening the program it appears as a pile and the program is closed, and also a message appears to me that I am not connected to the Internet on the code that I am connected to the Internet

Screenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope the future is near, I'm facing the same issue now. 
I'm very disappointed to use XD for our Enterprise Product. Many of our cloud files are corrupted not sure why, as head of design I'm ower of the files but not able to access at all. Talked to many adobe representatives but no solution yet. 

Regreting to use Adobe XD, planning to revert all work for Sketch or Figma. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Same issue is happening now in my Adobe XD.
Version : 28.6.12

OS Build : Windows 10 18363.815

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue about the internet. 

May I know how can I solve this problem? 

I can't open my Adobe Xd file now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the file in XD. Please try the suggestions mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and if that doesn't help. We would request you to please share a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with a specific file or all the files?
  • Is it a cloud document or a local document? If cloud, are you able to see the file at assets.adobe.com?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue since yesterday.

At some point XD would just show "Saving…" for ever. After an hour I assumed it might just display it wrong and closed XD, which did not complain. But I didn't have my changes when opening the file on another computer.

So I tried to reconnect CC, and afterwards the two files I work on would show "Disconnected". Even files shared with me will show that message.

If I look at assets.adobe.com under Cloud Documents, I can see my files. Weird thing is, my main file is showing up twice now, with the same name.

XD version: 29.0.32

Windows 10 Enterprise 1909

Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem XD 34.4.12 - Windows 10 - I uninstalled the program because it gave constant errors when editing some text, or to get a hex code and now this screen and I can't work

adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced the same issue for a couple of days now.

Version is 36.0.32 running on Windows 10

Tobias5CC8_0-1611043143085.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.
The app crashed yesterday at end of day, and today I couldn't open the cloud document I had been working on. Attempting to open the file would open a design window with the loading bar, but the document would never load and I couldn't close the application. 
Deleting and re-installing the app didn't fix it. 
I  had to download the cloud document from Adobe Cloud as a local file, then open and save it as a cloud document, which fixed the original (and now I have two identical cloud documents). 

Now, I need to re-install plugins but when I click "Install" in the plugins shop, it says I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

39.0.12   encountered the same problem. Quite dissapointed with XD. Other apps are ok except XD, which keeps on saying that "We can't verify your subscription status".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, we would request you to please update XD to current version XD 40. If that doesn't help, please try the steps mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help your further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue currently. In my case I am also not able to click anything when it is "disconnected". And in 10 minutes of error it even crashed and closed completely.
Any sight of a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. This has been happening intermittently for weeks and is pretty annoying.

The application freezes and nothing works until force-quitting it in Task Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still encountering it on Ver, 42.1 for MacOS and its already August.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am permanently disconneted. Adobe has not fixed this problem in two years, even though it is fundamental and blocks team development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: If I close the file and reopen it, the problem appears to go away. This is one possible workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still doesn't work for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.

I have XD version: 45.1.62.3 x64

Are there any updates to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cr3ator,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue while using XD. We would like to confirm if you're facing Disconnected issue or Cannot verify subscription issue. 

Please try the below steps for Disconnected Issue-

• Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  • Quit Adobe XD and Sign-out of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app (CC) completely. Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in , then its something to do with you internet proxies or your network. Try connecting to a no-proxy, no-vpn network).
  • Update your Adobe XD to latest version from Adobe CC.

Let us know if that helps. We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a disconnection issue. I am logged into my subscription account. I am able to access the internet web browser just fine. The problem is only occurring within the Adobe XD.

Note: I work heavily out of XD for quite some time and never had this issue before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation. Could you please use the cleaner tool to uninstall XD completely and reinstall it back and then try launching XD from Creative Cloud desktop app?

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, I just bought this service and feeling really annoyed, I mean, this service has years! and every year with the same issue, really?
What kind of devs do they have?

this is so frustrating!

And how is even possible that I cannot download more than one photo from Adobe Cloud?

I just have like 3 days and already regret to spend my money with this ppl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines