• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Update Failure on mid 2012 MacBook Pro, MacOS Catalina - error 301

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. When attempting to update XD on said computer, the update fails and I get an error 301.

I've noticed that the latest updates of Photoshop 2020 do not fully support the GPU on my Mac. Is this the case for XD as well?

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Hi JoeCamaro,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble updating XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/receiving-error-301-on-mac-cc/td-p/10381624?page=1?

Let us know if that helps.

I am also moving this post to our Download and Install team so that our experts can help you further.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JoeCamaro,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble updating XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/receiving-error-301-on-mac-cc/td-p/10381624?page=1?

Let us know if that helps.

I am also moving this post to our Download and Install team so that our experts can help you further.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Harshika, unfortunately, when I click on the link in your post I see this:Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 12.12.11 PM.png Could you check your link and verify that it's correct? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! That's strange. Could you please try to open this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/receiving-error-301-on-mac-cc/td-p/10381624?page=1?

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Harshika, the second link worked. Plus I was able to repair my installation of Creative Cloud and successfully update XD. I a now, as they say, "good to go".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome! I am glad to hear that. Finally you are back on track and thanks for trying the steps. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query realated to XD.

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines