• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe xd v34 not responding at launch (on windows 10 surface pro6)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after the last update v34 the working process is Imposible. while i try to open document it freezes exactly after opening without any actions. it just launchs  loading document and Stuck at begining. that happens only on windiws laptop (surface pro 6) , on a mac its absolutely fine 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

task manager looks like Adobe xd takes all of my ramm and its impossible to do anythingScreenshot 2020-10-26 095036.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cpu usage is taking up to 100% and the memmory usage takes up to 6GB  and kills the perfomance of my surface pro 6 (its not responding) , if i close XD with task manager  the perfomance comes in a regular way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about laptops, you can see mine here (Adobe XD uses 28 GB of RAM for me) https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-ram-issues-again/td-p/11531050?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the problem wos solved  by making all components local from a component library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines