• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After July update, Is there a limit for Prototype linking in a single Artboard?? to share the Link??

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, Please help!!

After my recent july XD update, I am facing an issue and the error is irrelevent. 

I have created a Dashboard which has 72+ prototype links (while links to other scrteens from single dashboard) to other screens. once the protype linking is done i was tring to publish and generate the public link, It doen'nt allow me to create the link and it through me an error which says : " You're are disconected, Check your internet connection and try again." even though my internet is connected and the CC is conneted to cloud and scyned. 

But if i use very few links in dashboard or any other file, it does work and generate a public link, i suspect this is happenening becase of toomany links in the single artboard.

Anyone is facing hte same issue? what is the solution?

Regards,

Santhosh Katta

TOPICS
Announcement , Crash on mac , Crash on windows , Data loss , How to , Missing feature , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Santhosh,

I am sorry to hear you are facing trouble creating a link to this specific file. I would suggest trying to copy the file from Prototype mode and paste it into a new file and then try to create a new link.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines