• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All the XD cloud doc services are currently down

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the something went wrong error from my links. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

The issue causing impact has been resolved and all impacted services are currently operating normally. Let us know if you continue to face issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Everybody in company is complaining. Always a problem with this app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here— terrible timing 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to ask the same question. All of my team's shared links are suddenly not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same. Every time I try to share something I get "Sharing isn't available right now. Please try again later. (Error 130)". Sick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a 

"Something went wrong.

Learn More (Error 44:63)"

- which just takes you to a generic troubleshooting page: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh… really messing up my teams workflow right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. There is an ongoing CSO raised for the issue wherein the customers are unable to view the links. The team is working on it actively. We will update you as soon as we hear back from the team.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you guys getting something like this? My files that are shared are not opening anymore.

brunommmartins_0-1590006400498.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this:

Screenshot 2020-05-20 16.12.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeking some assistance with the following error:

Something went wrong. Learn More (Error 44:63)

This seems to have started happening sometime this afternoon. This morning I was able to update prototypes on various projects but now I am getting this error. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact situation and error code for me. XD 28.8.12.1, Mac OS 10.15.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot generate a link for my XD prototype. I am a creative cloud user and I even bought the software but why is this problem prevailing?? It gets stuck at 50 percent then shows error!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share links are no longer loading. Unable to create new links - Error code: 44:63 (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2zu7habv8sddf9/Screenshot%202020-05-20%2016.12.07.png?dl=0 )

We are seeing this issue on multiple files & link settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error code (43:66) just started happening on my end. XD was working fine for me until about 3:45pm EDT. Tried restarting my computer, installing the new update for XD, and creating a new blank XD file... Still unable to create a link. Also, existing XD links that I created just a couple hours ago are now broken. Clicking the link leads to a "link not found" page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project I'm working on all day, and updating regularly, when suddenly on the last attempt to update the link, I get the "something went wrong" error 55:63 code. Also, that same link URL, that was working fine all day until now, has also suddenly come up as an error in the browser (Link Not Found) as well. What gives?

Edited to add: It appears that ALL of my prototype share links are now broken?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with the addition of an Error 44:63 - when trying to create a new link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team and I are having this problem too. Could you please fix this? It's really important, we need to send links for revision urgently and any of us is able to update our links. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or even see our past links 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other sites are loading fine but I am unable to view any of my shared XD prototype links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup is broke 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same - I'm getting a (Error 44:63)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error 😕

Something went wrong. Learn More (Error 44:63)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old links seem to be working again... Still having issues with creating new links (error: 44:63)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for jumping on this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines