Exit

anchor link

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, here is my problem. 
In the menu on my homepage, my anchor links work
because I can navigate to any item on that same artboard.
But if I create another artboard with the same menu,
I can't anchor links on items with a specific location in the first artboard.
Whenever I want to link something from the second artboard,
so that the destination goes to a specific location on the first, every time,
that brings me to the start of the first artboard. Does anyone have a solution please?
Thanks ! 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we can only link objects through anchors on the same artboard. For anchor links on different artboard, we have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice page, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/40229146-scrollable-action-to-another-artboard-anchor

Let us know if you need help with anything else, we'll try our best to help you with

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we can only link objects through anchors on the same artboard. For anchor links on different artboard, we have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice page, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/40229146-scrollabl...

Let us know if you need help with anything else, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines