• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoyingly slow performance XD

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update issued for XD (about 3wks ago), my application has been moving extremely slow.  It constantly states that it is disconnected and is attempting to reconnect.  I initially thought it was my Internet connection but after checking I realised that I was still connected and it was the program of itself.  When this message appears I can't do anything on the screen and the auto save kicks in which makes things even slower.

This issue is making designing very difficult since it happens very 5mintues or less, sometimes minimizing the screen and maximizing it helps me to get back some sort of access but its not a guarantee.  Also the text tool has started giving trouble again where it's unaccessible at times and it keeps sticking.  Sometimes it just crashes out of the blue, this happened twice today and I can't even being to say how much times I experience the lag and disconnection error for today alone (countless).

Before this last update, XD was working like a dream, no issues with it as all, everything worked seamlessly, I just wish I could get back to that point because it is very frustrating to use it now especially since I use it daily all day.

Please help!

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Undined,

Thank you for reaching out. Please ensure that you update to the latest build of XD 35.2. Here are the steps in case you need help with that  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html#Checkforlatestupdates

Please let me know if the problem persists. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines