• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboards exported as a single pdf shows not in order in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone and sorry for my english.

I have a problem in Adobe xd, i have got a lot of Artboard in order (i can see them on the left menu) but when i export them in a single pdf thery are not in the same order:1-2-3-4 etc but i-2-3-6-8-7 etc.. and it's a mess up! Thank a lot for your time

esempio.jpg

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're facing issues with artboards getting reordered when exported as a single PDF from XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the unordered artboards? Are you opening the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC? What is the OS and XD version of your machine? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika,

thanks for your answer. I have make this screen shot for you (i have only missed the name of the company for their and mine privacy because i don't now if this is pubblic or not).

1) Start: adobe artboards order. The order in the left menu is the same that appear in the artboards

Abode xd artboards orderAbode xd artboards order

2) after exported i opend the file in adobe reader

open with adobe acrobatopen with adobe acrobat

3) i also tried in adobe acrobat dc (i use it for making order)

open with adobe dcopen with adobe dc

Thanks for any solution because i waste a lot of time and concentration doing that, moreover i have already done some mistake and for this reason i have decided to write in this support comunity 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. A few more details are required to investigate it further-

The screenshot of the design in prototype mode showing all the interaction.

Screenshot of the export settings window.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time Harshika.

The screenshot of the export settings window below:

Senza titolo-1.jpg

I don't have any interaction in this project, however this problem it's happened also in other project where i have done some interaction between artboards.

Thanks 

Roberta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I would like to follow up here if the issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

You may also get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the immediate assistance.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines