• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets are not working

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am a mobile app developer. My client sends me all the app UI.
https://xd.adobe.com/view/d6b63090-05bd-4bce-6bca-a1ad35ef120e-a087/

I want to use assets but I am unable to use it all images are in png I cant even export them to my xd application which is installed in my laptop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

For an asset to be downloadable via the link, the designer must mark it for export in their layers panel.

If you just have that link and not the file, then it's up to whoever made the prototype to make the assets exportable.

Your best option is to ask for the file, instead of the link. Or ask the designer to mark all images for export and update the prototype, so you can download them from the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For an asset to be downloadable via the link, the designer must mark it for export in their layers panel.

If you just have that link and not the file, then it's up to whoever made the prototype to make the assets exportable.

Your best option is to ask for the file, instead of the link. Or ask the designer to mark all images for export and update the prototype, so you can download them from the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines