• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Animate works perfectly fine on desktop preview but gets messed up on live preview on phone

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am prototyping an app for my senior university project and I am running into some issues with XD autoanimate.

I am making a sliding scale for a user to pick their price range, so I made a few art boards with linked groups to create a slider with moving numbers.

When I test it in the preview window on my computer, everything works perfectly. However, when I plug my phone in to use live preview or try to use the cloud file, the animation gets really messed up. The slider works but the numbers land outside the mask I made even though they are aligned correctly on my file. This also has been happening to a few other artboards where a shape on an artboard shows up in the wrong spot on my phone and those layers are not even animated, just a plain artboard. I have attached a picture of my problems. Any help is greatly appreciated as this is due really soon and I plan to have an interactive phone prototype on display for my exhibit!

Thank you!

IMG_8627.JPGIMG_8628.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what happened to you is really very strange. Have you updated Adobe XD on your computer and smartphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is the most updated version both on my computer and my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, I think it's some kind of bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you recommend I do to fix it, if anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found a similar issue with it nothing appearing in the prototype link - what was the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines