• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry image when viewing published prototype in the browser

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that has something to do with the new version of the Creative Cloud, but this is just my guess. All of a sudden, all my prototypes are being displayed blurry until I go to the full screen mode. This is very annoying and I couldn't find a way to fix it. I am having more and more disappointments with Adobe XD every single day due to the lack of basic features (unlike Sketch), but now I cannot even present any designs to the team without going full screen.

Published view:

vs Adobe XD view:

Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

This is now fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at this one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm really sorry that you're seeing this issue. We're working on a fix right now, and it should be visible tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't look to be fixed, see below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely not fixed, same issue as yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you zoomed in on your browser at all? Could you share the link (or a similar one) with me so I can reproduce?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the link - Adobe XD CC

As you can see below, it is not zoomed in (100%) and it shows the same in Chrome as well as IE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it something that can be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

We are sorry to hear you are facing the issue while previewing the prototype in the browser. Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can check at our end? Have you tried to preview the link in different browsers and is it showing the same result?

We also need to make sure that we limit all bitmaps to being under WebGL’s max texture size. For the devices, we support the common denominator is 4096x4096px. Because we export at 2x that becomes 2048px. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines