• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bootstrap 4 layout grid settings/parameters

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the parameters for Bootstrap 4 grid. I know that there are freebies with grids but it is more convenient to have it within a layout.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

You can download the free template I made here Adobe XD Bootstrap 4 Grid Template: Free Download and look at the settings for each size artboard. (Select an artboard and look at the Grid settings.)

You can copy and paste the artboards from that file in other files so you don't have to re-type the Grid settings. The template also contains guide lines for marking the midpoints between columns. I hope you find my free Bootstrap template useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the free template I made here Adobe XD Bootstrap 4 Grid Template: Free Download and look at the settings for each size artboard. (Select an artboard and look at the Grid settings.)

You can copy and paste the artboards from that file in other files so you don't have to re-type the Grid settings. The template also contains guide lines for marking the midpoints between columns. I hope you find my free Bootstrap template useful.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know what is the calculation of this? means i want to create a 1920px web artboard what will be the values for bootstrap grid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to utilize XD grid functionality to create a bootstrap 4 grid? Seems impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan - Apologies if there is an obvious answer but I am wondering why the XS viewports only have 1-2 columns. The Bootstrap 4 Grid Options docs says the XS viewport still has 12 columns. Please advise. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines