• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken link between Colour and Character Styles

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scenario: I have been trying to sort a few XD documents as we are hoping to create one master file. Part of this job is that I need to set up colours and character styles within XD globally.

Problem: I have found a glitch within the link of your typography and colours within the library section. Currently, if you have a colour that is linked to your character style, you can't change this colour without it breaking the character styles link.

Why: This is a problem when it comes to creating a consistent software framework, as not being able to do one simple change like change the colour of the headings can be time-consuming. I know there is a workaround of changing the character style then the colour but shouldn't they be linked?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bethan55,

Sorry for the trouble, I understand how difficult it could be to manage this situation. This is actually a known issue which the team is aware of. Please stay tuned to this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fixed-issues.html ) for any updates on this. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines