Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: Error initializing Creative Cloud Documents

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD Desktop Version: 41.1.12 / Windows 10 & Mobile Version, Android

In version 41.1.12 the documents are saved in the cloud, but they are not displayed in the Creative Cloud Web. In the current Adobe xd app, the .xdc-files are displayed with 0 B and cannot be opened.

If you want to test your result on your smartphone (Android) with the mobile version, it won't work. Please fix the error as soon as possible.

(In version 40.1.22, it works.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This could happen because of the Creative Cloud Sync issue, so please share a screenshot of the About XD info page. Also, please ensure that you are signed with the same email address on the Desktop app and the web browser.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

screenhot is attached. I have checked my login data again. But I am registered with the same e-mail address. So there should not be the error.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Try logging out and logging in again from the Creative Cloud desktop app and the Adobe website.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, but I have already tried this many times and it´s still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines