• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: Layer Priority messed up (bottom LayerTree Item shows on top on cancas)

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At certain point of resizing (or size) the layer priority get's messed up on canvas.

Objects which are on the very bottom in Layer Tree overlay other objects on Canvas.

Holding Shift and resizing the Group of objects in given file will show you the problem.

Cannot upload the XD file!

"The attachment's xdlayerserror.xd content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and highlighting this. I was able to reproduce this on my end, so I will share the feedback with the Engineering team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and highlighting this. I was able to reproduce this on my end, so I will share the feedback with the Engineering team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm  having SAME issue. So infuriating.

Layers are making up their own mind of what the cover and dont cover.

Even things at the bottom of the layers liosta re covering all parts on the artboard.
is there a fix for this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines