• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Report: Emojis are not shown in design specs

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added some emojis in my design. Everything worked fine in the XD desktop app. After I published the design, I found that those emojis were not shown in the design spec correctly.
螢幕快照 2019-09-23 下午5.11.05.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to see the emojis in XD design specs. I would like to confirm if you've used the emojis in XD as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/how-to/add-emoji.html.

A few more details would be super helpful like- 

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with all the documents on which you're using emoji's or with a specific file?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am not using the emojis by the way that article mentioned. I typed those emojis in a text element in my design. This issue happens to all the documents. It doesn't make sense to convert all the emojis to images, then added to the file. And I don't have the high-resolution images of those emojis.

Here are my device and application information:
XD: 22.3.12.2 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Harshika5C3A 
I am not using emojis as showed in the guide. Because I believe the fastest way is to use it as text, directly from the keyboard like you know if from mobile use for instance (I use of from the Ctrl+Cmd+Space fly out emoji keyboard, which is extremely easy).

Would really hope you could maker this work! ❤️

My specs:
MacOS 10.15.7
Adobe XD 37.0.32

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unreal. Seriously. This is a matte of standard language support at this point. Join us in the mobile age, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines