• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons at the bottom of the table flicker when used Vertical Scrolling.

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

After the new update 32.0.22.11 the Vertical Scrolling is troubling me with the buttons flickering when viewed. I tried without Vertical scrolling, the buttons behave normal with all the states but when encased with the Vertical Scrolling as the number of buttons exceed the length of the column, Buttons at the bottom (Specially last 4 buttons) flicker.

Very strange. I tried spending lot of time with multiple component creation thinking that I might have done wrongly but finally understood that this is the problem of Vertical Scrolling.

Hope this point is taken note of by the Adobe XD Dev Team and resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing feedback. We can surely test this at our end, will it be possible for you to share a few more details like:

1. The version of the Operating System.
  2. A small video of what exactly is happening at your end?
  3. If it's happening on multiple files, could you please share a sample file for testing?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sample-vertical-scroll.gif

Hi Rishab,

I have placed the gif sample file for the problem i am facing with the Vertical Scroll. Second screen is without the vertical scroll and thre is no problem. This happens in the multiple pages similary when used vertical scroll.

Windows 10 Enterprise

Version: 1909

installed on: 7/20/2020

OS Build: 18363.1016

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishab,

I have not received any response from you.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for the delay in response, Suresh. Thanks for sharing the video, could you please share a few more details like:

1. Do you use a dual monitor set-up? If yes, I'd request to test it on a primary monitor after disconnecting the external monitor.
  2. Please ensure that the graphic card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website.
  3. If it still happens after checking the above things, please share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishab,

I was bit busy and could not respond. There is no possibility to send the xd file to you in this community site otherwise i would have shared to you the same. Secondly, I don't have dual monitor set-up. I have checked with the team as well. They are also having the same issue. 

Your team can also create that and check for themselves then they can figure out where the problem is. If flickering is happening it should happen in all the rows but it happens last but 3 or 4 rows from the bottom when used vertical scroll. Same block checked without vertical scroll does not give that flickering.

This problem was not there before the last update of the Adobe. After the update this has happened.

I don't think you need more time to fix this.

Thanks and Regards.

Suresh P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roshab,

Today, I have updated the XD 33.0.12.8 and checked for the row status using the Vertical Scroll. COOL.

It's working like earlier. Thank you very much for considering my request in this issue.

Firstly, I would like to bring one more issue on components. When I create 3 folders for Button that is Default, Hover and Selected and use them in the different states of Button components they work fine. But when I change something then the latest change also appears retaining the old instance. In this scenario, I have to recreate entirely new master component.

However, I create components without folder structure and directly change them in the component states any number of times won't retain any old instance. They work fine. Which is the right method to create the component states? If created using folders why does the old style remain? Please look into this issue. I have attached some screenshots and gif file for your understanding.

component.gif

Secondly, why we cannot convert the Child Component to a different Master Component? You must try some way to convert the Child Component to Different Master component.

Thirdly, There must be a way to apply the component style to the element. In XD there is a feature called "Copy" and "Paste appearance". Similary, possibility to apply the Component Style to the non-component objects should be provided. Right now, XD supports only to make a child component from master component.component color changed with folder structure.PNGcomponent folder structure.PNGComponent States.PNGcomponent wihtout folders.PNG

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishab,

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines