Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not change the corner radius

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Screenshot 2020-09-18 121812.jpgCould you please help me I can not change the radius of the rectangle what is the problem? the radius option disappeared but when I drow the new rectangle I have the option ((

TOPICS
How to , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Hi Ania. The problem is you accidentally converted the rectangle to a path, and once that happens, you can't edit the corner radius. You will have to re-make the rectangle. It gets converted to a path if you double click on it while you have selected it, and change anything while in path edit mode. 

Please refer to my reply in this thread:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/components-master-component-does-not-have-rounded-corner-options/m-p/11278195

Use Ctrl+Click to direct select thing

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ania. The problem is you accidentally converted the rectangle to a path, and once that happens, you can't edit the corner radius. You will have to re-make the rectangle. It gets converted to a path if you double click on it while you have selected it, and change anything while in path edit mode. 

Please refer to my reply in this thread:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/components-master-component-does-not-have-rounded-corner-opt...

Use Ctrl+Click to direct select things, instead of double-click to avoid that mistake in the future.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a million! 

So there is no way of converting back the said path to a rectangle? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, unless you're still in the session and can undo the step, I'm afraid not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines