• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't find all shared files on XD

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files shared/invited by my designer are accessible with direct links but when I click on "your work", it takes me to creative cloud from adobe XD. And all shared files shows as empty. Where can I find all the files that are shared with on Adobe XD.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sekhar,

To find all the links shared to you you can follow any of the given steps:

1. Click on Manage links(in welcome screen)> Published> Shared with You

2. In welcome screen you can select Shared with You

3. Creative cloud your work>Cloud document icon> shared you you.

Hope it helps. If not you can reply back in this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it does not work.
I can see the individual projects shared with me at https://xd.adobe.com/view/<<GUID>>/grid/.
But It is empty in the creative cloud - Shared with you under https://assets.adobe.com/shared 

For options 1 & 2, can you give links so that I could try them.

underat a position directly lower than (with the subject just above)More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Option 1 is https://assets.adobe.com/shared. If you are not able to see anything in this, make sure that the owner have not removed you from the document nor have deleted the document. Also make sure that you have never left the document previously from the invite to document popover. In either case you will not be able to find the document in Shared with You Tab. 

I have added a screenshot and video for option 2 and 3 incase you have a doubt in it.

If the above mentioned scenario's are not the case for you. Let me know your XD and OS version and also share a video of what you are facing.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

SharedWithYouInXd.pngCCD SWY.gif  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My designer invited me to view and comment on the published files. I can still access them and can invite additional users as well.

Sekhar5C1F_0-1611257114099.png

But when I click on your work from above screenshot and go to shread files, I see nothing.

Sekhar5C1F_1-1611257255883.png

I have also tried in XD desktop app but no luck.

Sekhar5C1F_2-1611257374937.png

Same in creative Cloud

Sekhar5C1F_3-1611257873547.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot you shared is of a published link(instead of a shared file). Published links which has public (anyone with the link)access  are not displayed in the  https://assets.adobe.com/shared if its not invited through XD and the links are copied and shared with peers. So that may be the reason you are not seeing anything in shared with you tab.

In shared with you , we can only find shared files,private links and public links (invited through XD). Plus only shared documents can be seen in creative cloud and xd desktop apps so that won't be the case for us here.

If you are using a private link instead of public and still can't see the link in assets web then let us know, we would investigate further.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same issue.

I can see the shared XD document in web Creative Cloud > Your Work > Shared with you.

But in Desktop apps like Creative Cloud and XD desktop app not showing any shared files.

I can continue with the web but whenever I open design it downloads all designs/assets again. It's too data-consuming.

I've not purchased any plan, using it free.

Please share the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that on the desktop app, you are signed in with the same Adobe ID using which the files were either created or shared. If you are signed in with the same email address, please close CoreSync services and all Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor and reboot the computer and check again. In case if you are still experiencing the issue, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page. we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines