• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't update share link or create new link , Error 55:63 & 44:63

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to update the shared link with new artbords. and can't even create new shared link . 

when try to update existing link it's giving error 55:63. when try to create a new link it's giving the error 44:63. we already have comments and review in existing link . how do i recover & update the existing link or worse case crate a new link. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

I thik this issue has been fixed now , I can update / create new links now.   if you guys still have this issue I did uninstall & install back XD but not sure anything to do with the fix though . 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem right now as DAC-Sasi. I created some art boards, got comments, added and edited artboards, now I can't create or update the link. Also, when I went to "manage links" from the homepage, it said there was an internal error. Some help please. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also getting the same issue but for creating a new link... I think there might be an issue with the server, although the Status page says everything is fine atm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same errors. Same client issues as above. I had updated to XD 2021 (v35) today. Now all existing and new XD projects wont update / publish. New links dont work either. Nothing else changed in my network settings. Abobe servers showing all 'up' in their status page. What gives? I get 50% there on the update circle and then same error codes you mentined above. Regretting the update as I have work to do. grrrr. How do I go back to previous version iof XD as I suspect this is the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention I was using the previous version when I first got the error message... Updated it only to find the issue was also happening in the newest version, sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also have multiple users reporting Error 44:63 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing same issue. Had to share PDF and screenshots.

Their issues are getting more frequent and worse for windows users. Adobe should really consider how they want to develop this product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definiatley still an issue, I have been getting error 55:53 Please create a new link, if I do this all comments will be lost on current link, this is not an accepteble solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

There is an ongoing CSO right now that affected publishing services. We are having an ongoing discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-create-share-and-update-link-in-xd-getting-error-4... Please join the discussion.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m recieving Error 55:63

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also receiving the same errors when trying to create or update links. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting errors 55 and 44 errors when I try to update my links. Any help or advice would be welcome. Quite urgent for client review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution to this problem yet??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Equal is the only problem.
We need quick measures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I think their servers are down as I did all the suggested fixes given by their help docs. nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also having the same problem, even after updating XD error remains same. Need help on this please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue since two hours. It's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same issue on all documents. Also updated to latest version today.
However I can get to 100% and get ....

Something went wrong.

Learn More (Error 44:63)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got solution to it. You have to delete some of your old shared links then you can try. You can do that on clicking on manage links when you open xd and delete some of your old published links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to get to that page - says error 500 for me "internal service error"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thik this issue has been fixed now , I can update / create new links now.   if you guys still have this issue I did uninstall & install back XD but not sure anything to do with the fix though . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it's fixed now. No need to reinstall even.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it isn't. A lot of people are still experiencing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not fixed!!! I can't export the file for development!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still broken for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines