• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't update share link or create new link , Error 55:63 & 44:63

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to update the shared link with new artbords. and can't even create new shared link . 

when try to update existing link it's giving error 55:63. when try to create a new link it's giving the error 44:63. we already have comments and review in existing link . how do i recover & update the existing link or worse case crate a new link. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

I thik this issue has been fixed now , I can update / create new links now.   if you guys still have this issue I did uninstall & install back XD but not sure anything to do with the fix though . 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No It's not fixed, still getting and can't share anything or create a new link, this is getting really bad for our business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not fixed. Still experiencing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No not fixed yet, still broken on my side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am still getting this error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also had to uninstall and reinstall and it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not fixed! I have this problem today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Not possible to create new link. No solution. Every single day I´m facing a new issue with links. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even reeinstalled but didn´t solve. I don´t know why this thread is marked as solved when it´s clearly not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It seems to be an issue that comes and goes. I had this problem last week when trying to make the Share link, but it got fixed a couple of hours later. I think it's an issue with the servers, might be getting saturated with Share link requests for various projects or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the same issue.
If I try to create a new link also the same problem 44:63 or 55:63.
Also tried moving just the artboards used on the prototype to a new file and got the same issue.
Any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also manage link options got a

Error 500: Internal Server Error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm getting the exact same problem. Discussed with them on live chat and its a server outage, they're unsure of when it will be back up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally the only news I've gotten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've now said the problem should be resolved in 2-4 hours... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this afternoon, I'm experiencing this issue as well. I can't update my design link anymore. The first time it happened, the progress for uploading the design seemed to stutter, going back and forth between ~80% and ~90%, like some chunks that needed to be uploaded failed and had to be retried or something. No clue on the technicalities though, but this is what I experienced. Any later attempts to update a design link fail when I reach 50% (gets stuck on 50% for a few seconds before failing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having issues publishing to existing links. I am getting to 50% then I get this error:

Something went wrong. Please create a new link.

Learn More (Error 55:63)

Adobe, please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This NEEDS to be fixed. I am currently dealing with a component library for a design system that is connected to 20 other documents. Creating a new link would mean creating a new library. Which would mean losing all of those connections and having to start over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still I can't update links to prototypes. XD 35.1.12.5. It's becoming critical! Please solve it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Probleme here on latest XD 35.1.12.5 on Mac. Absolutely breaks my review and specs workflows. I have to make videos of prototypes and deliver assets manually. This error problem is absolutely crucial and expensive as well.

Please fix that if you don't want designs to leave XD for Sketch or Figma! I'm already considering …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree it's frustrating, and I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel (for a whole day now) or any kind of apologies or communication on the plans of fixing servers... It would be nice to know when it ends rather than trying to publish every 10 minutes all day long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the thread and you will receive updates as it progresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So,is this problem from the main server??
I think my pc is well..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem..finding no way to get out from this...Why everytime xd does this...I am very much frustrated about Xd..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines