Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update XD to newer version

Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having trouble opening newer version of the program because XD is not up to date, even though creative cloud thinks it's is but it's not the case. I tried to delete XD and install again and still I get the 34.2.12 version when the latest version is 35.1.12. What can I do to update it?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. Have you tried logging out and back in your Creatve Cloud account? Have you tried uninstalling Adobe XD via Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? This way, in addition to uninstalling the software, you will also delete any corrupt files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please try by signout and sign-in from Creative cloud.

Please let me know if it does not help. 

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. Have you tried logging out and back in your Creatve Cloud account? Have you tried uninstalling Adobe XD via Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? This way, in addition to uninstalling the software, you will also delete any corrupt files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines