Exit

Cannot run XD without internet?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error

```

We can’t verify your subscription status.

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.
```

I downloaded installed it and currently i am on dataplans and why it even needs internet. Is there no way to run adobe xd without internet.

Not everyone has a priviledge to run software on internet all the time what a mess.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We only need internet-connected once every 30 days to verify the subscription status. I'd request if you can try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this doesn't make any sense. I am using free version so what to check? I am using osx so that link dosn't even apply.

And this is really terible experience tbh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion. Could you please ensure that you have verified the email address that you are using as your Adobe ID? If not, please verify the email and check again if it works or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone 

i also have this problem can you help me ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Quantum,

We haven't heard you on this post for a long time. We would like to follow up on your issue. Please let us know if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance with this.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi harishka !

i also have this problem can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines