Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaboration problems in team of 5 designers

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

We are team of 5 designers in a big company. We are trying to work on the same files. And we have lots of problems that makes our collaborative work impossible 😞

• After saving my file in Cloud, I cannot update it. I just have this "broken cloud" icon all the time.

And when last time it finally connected to the cloud, instead of saving and updating my last changes, it just returned to the previous display, and I've lost all of my changes that I've made when I was "disconnected". 

yulias63063465_0-1624458772671.png
  • When my teammate shares the file with me - I cannot edit it. I'm making my changes, then I'm trying to save them, and getting this endless spinner next to the file name. So I can't save my changes, and I need to save separate file on my computer, and send it to a file owner by email, so he will be able to copy my changes to his file... this is not what you expect from "team collaboration" features. 

I will be happy to get any help or support, meanwhile we are very upset and disappointed, and checking possibility to move to Figma, because collaborative work in growing team is super important, and now in XD it's just impossible 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yulia,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the about XD info page.
  2. Does this happen with all the collaborators or only with specific collaborators.
  3. Please ensure that all the collaborators are on the latest version of Adobe XD which is 41.0.12 and the Creative Cloud Sync which is 4.15.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there 

we have same ploblme. i would like to fix that too. 
here is our version info. how we can update our Creative Cloud Sync version from 4.14.1 to 4.15?

20210624_133447.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 인포렉스_20,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. It should be auto-updated but if for some reason it's not. You can definitely uninstall the Creative Cloud app and reinstall using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, thanks for the quick responce, 

1. A screenshot

yulias63063465_0-1624524813158.png

2. with all

Yesterday, in addition to this post, I contacted the Adobe support team, we've made some checks, and he advised me to contact our company IT team to update various network endpoints for Creative Cloud. He sent me that link https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html#sa_src=web-messaging . I will update you if it helped.

Thanks
Yulia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Rishabh_Tiwari but it didn't helped, IT said that none of the URL's specified in the URL above are being blocked.

And I still see all the files (that were created by me or shared with me) with broken cloud icon. 
What should we do? 

Yulia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines