• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaboration with colleague in China?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to do live collaboration with my colleague in China? Can you please explain the limitation? 

He does not seem to have the cloud collaboration option, and it makes it very difficult to work in real time collaboration environment as we have another team members in other part of the world (Israel and Singapore). Please help!

Thank you,

Van

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um, the reasons,  are from the both of the Adobe and China.

I'm a designer in China.

Adobe doesn't support us, Whoes IP in China, to use their co-work servers, even the markets (But have some 'illegal' ways to avoid, by using VPNs)

And in China, we have The Great Firewall ( avoid us from some foreign webs or links or whatever)

I suggest you guys to do co-work by email, or let him/her to use a VPN, making a fake IP in 'foreign'.And switch his/her Adobe account's country to a foreign country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, In Adobe China, we don't have personal version to choose, only team combo or business combo version to buy, that's tooooooo expensive for us (1-2 month salary to buy one year authorize, but in a normal company, few people needed to use that) . Your mate maybe using a piracy XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have full license for both US and China. I might come down to the ID's country association. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines