• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Fill Pannel looks strange in XD 41.1 version on windows machine.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD Problem.jpg

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

Just wanted to know that my Issue is resolved now. This was my GPU(Nvidia Quadro k4000m) driver issue. I update the latest driver and color panel problem is fixed.

Thank you so much for the support!.

Naveed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble using color picker. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Have you tried signing out of XD and Creative Cloud app, restart the machine and then sign back in? Can you confirm Is it Issue happening with every file or with a specific file? Also Is it happening only with Xd or any other Adobe app?

We're sorry for the inconvenience. please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chethan Girish ,

Thanks for contacting me. Yes, it is happening only with XD on every file.

XD Version: 41.1.12.9

Windows 10 Pro, OS Build: 19042.1083

Please looking forward to your reply,

Naveed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Thanks for your reply. please try to troubleshoot with below steps and let us know if this helps.

Troubleshoot steps:

• Quit and restart XD. 
  • Uninstall XD and reinstall it.
  • Sign out of XD and Creative Cloud app, restart the machine and then sign back in.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chethan Girish ,

I tried each method you post above but still facing the same issue.

Naveed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naveed, 

Thank you for trying the steps suggested. We would also request you to please try the workaround suggested here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/107301... and let us know if that helps.

Also, there is a recent bug logged for this customer reported the similar issue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-select-color-from-color-swatch-on-10-bit-display-i...

We would request you to please confirm if you're having the same system specification and setting as shared by the customer. 

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

Thank you for the jump into this. I have seen the posts you shared and follow the steps but no luck, still facing the same issue.

Naveed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

Just wanted to know that my Issue is resolved now. This was my GPU(Nvidia Quadro k4000m) driver issue. I update the latest driver and color panel problem is fixed.

Thank you so much for the support!.

Naveed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue and thanks for sharing how it works. Feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines