color issues with svg export from XD

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im having issues with XD when I export a component from XD as a svg with a fill color of #000000 (black). The exported svg file does not have all the elements with a fill color of black as per how it is set up in the document. Visually the file looks fine but when it is being implement via code it appears different. When I change the fill color to #000001 (or any other color except #000000) it works fine meaning the exported svg has every element with a fill color assigned. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong with export settings? The svg export setting I used are "Presentation Attributes" for Styling, "Embed" for Save images and optimised.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you saying the exported SVG does not look like it does in XD? I just exported an SVG with black elements. While it does not have black listed in the code, the elements appear as black in a web browser (or when imported into a design app).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines