Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Color picker is not working on XD 55, macOS Ventura

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color picker has gone crazy please help me fix this issue. 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Hi @Ankit98A7,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the requested info asked by our expert. We're able to reproduce the issue at our end. It seems to be an issue with M1, as other apps like Illustrator and InDesign also have the same issue. 

I will go ahead and log a bug for this issue so that our team can look into the issue on priority.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight, will update once the issue is fixed>

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, have you tried reinstalling Xd? When did this start happening?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalled XD and also used Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool still has the same problem. Everything was working perfectly fine and this issue started out of nowhere.
Using it on Mac OS Ventura 13.0. 
XD version  55.0.12

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ankit98A7,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the requested info asked by our expert. We're able to reproduce the issue at our end. It seems to be an issue with M1, as other apps like Illustrator and InDesign also have the same issue. 

I will go ahead and log a bug for this issue so that our team can look into the issue on priority.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight, will update once the issue is fixed>

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankit98A7_0-1667967646777.png

FYI discovered when you take screenshots on mac the colors are different from the original same as the color variation while using the color picker. 

Hope this issue is resolved soon. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else noticing that the colors that the eyedropper is selecting is slightly darker and more muted than the intended selection? I've noticed it in the past week or so since updating. HELP 🙂 

In the attached image, you can see the eyedropper color in the darker shaded squares in relation to the area I am trying to select:

Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 1.07.41 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Adriana23428585e2w4,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with the eyedropper tool in XD. Would you mind confirming if both rectangles are on the artboard? Please share the details of your operating system and the version of XD.

Have you tried it on a new file and see if that helps?

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika! Thanks for the reply. 

In that example I attached both are on the artboard, but I run into this issue when I sample on and off the artboard. I'm on the latest version of XD and my OS is Ventura 13.0

I've seen this issue on all of my files in the last couple of weeks. 

Thank you!

Adriana

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines