• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component States in a Nav Bar. Is there an Exit State?

Contributor ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to build a NAV bar that has component states indicating Default state / Hover state / Click state and Exit state.

This is a link to what I have so far.

The problem is when you exit a tab it will not return to the default state if I have clicked on one of the tabs. How can I get it to do that if I have created click states for the tabs?

Or can I simply not have a click state if I wanted to go back to the default state.

And is there no such thing as an Exit state in XD?

I realize that once a person has clicked a tab, I will jump to the next screen that they picked.

But what is the best practice on something like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest checking this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17YK8NvFnU and see if that helps.

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts if they would like to share their opinion.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Harshika!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines