• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]- Adobe XD is crashing unexpectedly.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD started to crash unexpectedly from today morning, and it's happening while trying to open the cloud documents. I have tried it reinstalling the software but still the same. Kindly let me know why I am facing this.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Hi Jithin,

We are sorry to hear you are having crash issues with XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html? If that doesn't help, please share the OS and XD version of your machine. We would also suggest checking the graphic card drivers update.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jithin,

We are sorry to hear you are having crash issues with XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html? If that doesn't help, please share the OS and XD version of your machine. We would also suggest checking the graphic card drivers update.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jithin, we haven't heard from you on this one. Are you still experiencing this issue? Please ensure that you're using latest version of XD. Here are the steps that you may follow to stay up to date. (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html#Manuallycheckforlatestupd...). 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have the same problem here. Tried every way mentioned in Adobe support, but no one worked. dll files permission, update windows, update display driver, perform a clean reinstall of XD, restart machine, log out of creative cloud and sign in again, tried every single solution, but nothing worked.

I can add something new to describe my problem. I usually pin my facourite app to taskbar, so XD icon disappeared at the taskbar, and everytime I pin it again to taskbar it disappears again and again and the app won't launch at all.

Please help!

This is my Logcollector file name: AdobeLogs_20211209_032923_622-win-GS.zxp. I uploaded it to  Adobe LogCollector Portal.

Regards,  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines