• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Crash/Load]-Unable to open XD on mac.

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to open Adobe Xd in macOS Catalina Version 10.15.3. Every time I tap on XD, it just won't open. It is not giving any error. No response from it at all.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on mac , How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vaidik,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble launching XD on mac. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/XD-crashes-mac-10-4-4.html  and if that doesn't help, please share the screenshot of your about XD page.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Harshika,

I have the same issue as Vaidik!

Basically I can click on the XD icon in the dock, or try to open a project file, or try to open XD from the Finder/Launchpad/Spotlight, and everytime the icon bounces once then nothing stops. Within the Force Quit menu (CMD, ALT, ESC) I can see that XD opens for less than a second and instantly dissapears. No Error message opens, no prompt, Nothing. 

I don't have any external monitors or anything attached to my mac so I cannot follow the suggested solution you gave to Vaidik. 

Any idea what could be the issue? 

Thanks for your time.

Warm regards,

Dominic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines